Jan 23, 2012

Toe up knee high socks

So I finished another project, my first toe up socks!

For the toe and heel I used this pattern http://knittingonthenet.com/patterns/sockstoeup.htm and it worked really well. The yarn is Novita Polku in the shade Porkkana, and I just love it! The great thing about this yarn is, that it's really thin, and makes woollen (73% wool) socks that are thin enough to wear with your normal sized shoes, but of course much warmer than your average sock. And the colors are delicious!




I also made a simple spiralling pattern to make it more interesting :)

 Now I'm starting on the next knitwork, simple toe up socks from Novita Polku. I think this shade is called Mustajuuri. I've already lost the tags of the skein, so can't say for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment