Nov 7, 2012

More knitted lace tablecloth goodness

I've been going through my nearly-finished projects, weaving in the ends and so on. Here's some knitted lace tablecloths I've recently finished and blocked.

These two are both made with Novita Kotiväki yarn and 2,5 circular needle, approx 50 cm across. The second one actually is blue, and not black acting in a weird way with flash. 



   



Here I have two made with the same pattern, which actually is one of my favorites to knit. The first one is Novita Kotiväki in Pellava, 2,5 circular needle. I actually have just finished another one with this same yarn and pattern, that just needs blocking.



  This second one pictured here is made with some random yarn, which is probably linen. It's too thin to be meant for knitting, but I doubled it and used a 2,5 circular needle, and really like the result.




2 comments:

  1. Hi!veri nice jobs.....can you send me technical drawings dark blu
    tablecloth.Thanks ....
    elita.kronberga@gmail.com
    best regards Elita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!veri nice jobs.....can you send me technical drawings dark blu
    tablecloth.Thanks ....
    elita.kronberga@gmail.com
    best regards Elita

    ReplyDelete